Wednesday 10 December 2008

Weekly update

Back from Germany and Gluhwein induced sleep... great great trip - and great company. But limited net acccess due to lack of European data roaming (it does cost the earth) so only now catching up on the blog-o-sphere.

In corp news - last week we finished some strands of COSMOS, we're going to leave the rest for another trip to that area of space, and in the meantime grind missions while we skill up for Battleships and L4 missions.

With the recent COSMOS missioning however, the standings gains took immediate effect - both of my personal characters can use the L3 & 4 Fed Navy agents whereas before they were stuck at L2.

I almost lost my T1 setup Myrimidon last night to rats, having underestimated a L3 mission significantly (I think it was "Break their Will". Got out with ~25% hull, and a long repair cycle. This reminded me that when missionrunning that I really should spec out this ship with rigs and other life-preserving T2 items asap (at the moment only the cap rechargers are T2). I've noticed recently that L3 missions have got significantly harder recently (even with the new "Quantum Rise" loadout of both small and Med drones) - this despite my skills being focussed almost 100% in combat and engineering/electronic support...

The plan to start doign invention is still progressing. At the moment around 1 day away from Research V, which will alllow me to train the skill that allows the use of multiple R&D agents (as using only one would be kinda crazy). Now just need the Mechanical Engineering and Gallente skillbooks trained.

Industry, well thats doing very nicely - even despite a recent drought in last 2 days in ship-sales. We have 40mln ISK of ships up for sale currently with not much movement. Corp still has > 100mln ISK of items for sale exclusing the ships, and a huge huge mineral stockpile, as well as >100mln in buy-orders outstanding. We still really need an industrial mining partner, but I havn't been able to reach the folks that commented on my blog last week... as they never are online when I am. I hope to be able to reach them on Sunday as thats usually a good time.. I could just eve-mail, but prefer to vet a potential partner with online or voice chat 1st...

Unfortunatly the volume of recent sales means I need to put some massive build's into production asap... but lack of certain minerals is stopping this from occurring unfortunatly...

1 comment:

Bahamut said...

When I decide to check out this R&D stuff, I'll look you up for tips. You seem to really know your stuff.