Friday, 29 August 2008

Industrial Dilema

Upon checking market prices last night I have ~ 50m ISK worth of salvage. I don't yet have enough of some components to make rigs (and my rig blueprints are unresearched anyhow). My question to myself is should I sell - (as 50m would allow 50m of materials to be purchased to allow my stockpiles for sales to increase to the point I can start manufacturing other items), or should I wait, as I can make a extra profit on manufacture of the rigs. I *need* the 50m stockpile of materials in ~25 days when a certain ship BPO is researched to ML20 as although ships = wafer thin profit, they also equal consistant sales. T1 component sales vary so often that I need to I think I'm going to concentrate on Capacitor control rigs, as if I'm not mistaken these are rather popular?

Oh and someone put a buy-order in for ~ 10,000 units zydrine at my home station. At 3000 ISK. Thats around a 10% market rise since yesterday! Annoyingly there are units for sale at that price on sell orders ~ 4 jumps away so he's just hoping to get someone else to haul.
I've put an order in for another 1000 zydrine... amazing that I'm using 1-2000 zyd a day currently... and also 1000 megacyte. Until recently I didn't use either mineral in day to day production (newer T1 items I'm producing require both in small quantities per item)

A chap I work with in office (but on another continent!) started playing EVE also recently and has been blown away by it all. I think his quote was "This is the game I've been waiting for..." - he's an old school strategy/fps man and is loving the depth complexity of learning how everything fits together. I handed over a load of named loot I keep in reserve for friends + a million isk to get him started on skillbooks, and showed him a level 2 mission and salvagers in operation. Then I gave him some skillbooks and a rough order to train to get some basic "support" and gunnery skills. I'll be updating with his progress over the trial, but I think he'll be signing up for EVE full time. Another convert to the church of EVE.

1 comment:

Benny said...

Provided you now like to grab this type of opportunity, you simply need to check their site rolex replica and go on the wide array of products which unfortunately they offer coupled with their savings information. This is exactly what makes clocks and hublot replica sale so life like and in some instances they can command high sums of income. Some tag heuer replica sale may perhaps agree to it or compensate during lower Rolex Ontario prices. Hair salon appointment books should be an essential technique in ensuring of the fact that all rolex replica will definitely be met and whom you are improving your revenue procede by allotting the rolex replica uk proper amount akin to time to each individual one appointment. Replica Rolex watches UK. If you purchase a Frame Diamond Rolex, pc training courses replica watches uk you fully understand you are buying a unique piece backed by a good reputation quality.