I spoke to a new player yesterday who had moved into a corp with 25% tax that didn't provide hi, with anything for example, and done no real corp operations (hence why he was grouping with me).
Please comment on my plans for my corp:
- Will primarily be an industry corp.. focussing in T1 parts inititally.
- All Corp members should not have to pay for skills that cost under 2mill on mkt, Corp pays (to help startup players).
- All Corp members should not have to pay for ships and parts that cost under 2 million (subject to a max loss amount of say 5 a month). They should however pay to insure the ships and xfer the cash back to corp upon loss, so the corp wallet doesn't get hugely depercitated by this policy. T1 parts will be free, named and T2 will not be.
- Flat tax of 5%. This to pay for corp hangers.
- Corp payback. Corp pays 5% of all profits back to corp members every month. 95% gets reinvested in corp industry section.
- We will ask corp members to dump generic drops to corp hangers, these will be recycled to industry section to make profit from them, and also for the above ship/equipment policy - they can keep named drops if they prefer to. Salvage is not property of corp, except when on a corporate mission, when it will 50/50 split to corp (for module prodction), and the players in the mission (thus making all missioners extra mission rewards, but also providing some components to corp for rig production).
- Corp will provide rigs due to above policy at 25% below lowest mkt rate.
- Corp will run corporate missions.
- Mining I doubt we'll do as a rule currently, but if players choose to mine, corp will likely buy the unrefined ore (at better than best buy-order mkt rate)
- Get to be able to T2 build/research. Which T2 items is still to be investigated.
- Get a cov ops survey ship and search for low-sec hidden mining opportunties + exploration sites (mining here being exception to above rule).
- Get a POS for reasearch in highsec (hence corporate missions at day one, and also being picky abuot new members as need corp standings with Gallentite to be v.high).
- Make lots of profit for its corp members and pay for all combat activities out of industry section
So would any readers consider the above if they were a new player - I think its a fair system for the player and the corp!
Obviously the corp now need to put some money aside in a Player Development fund to pay for items such as skillbooks that we don't already manufacture.