Good news : Minerals are officially no longer a problem. Have a stockpile of 100mln units of Trit, 40 Pye, 5 Mex, and enough of the high-ends to meet production for next few weeks.
Also have a buy-order for another 100million Tritanium out there. Its so cheap right now, it would be crazy not to - I can't honestly see the situation staying the same.
Production wise, I have my maximum 9 slots committed to builds for the next 10 days. I'm almost needing a production alt to get another 9 slots - the sheer volume of builds required is the problem.
The reason: Plan to expand the DSTIC empire to another 1/2 sales stations I've identified to speed up isk generation. Currently the build queues can support this - they only stop right now when minerals run out - this should hopefully double sales volumes as until now only 2 stations are "sales" hubs.
Jax seems to not be online at all now, so I'm reduced to a one-man corp effectively. This means recruitment is now open.... If you play UK hours of typically 7-12pm, and most commonly on 10-midnight, contact me ingame on the character Deafplasma. I can teach you production and supply access to the corporations blueprint stocks (use only access), and give you some pointers on where to sell stuff..... You need production efficiency 5, ideally voice comms via Eve voice (as its free), and a desire to make ISK for yourself and the corporation.
The other *great* opportunitie I've spotted needs a freighters to leverage unfortunately - basically its a double your money over time opportunity, with 83mln to be made every 30 days or so, and will only tie up half that amount of isk!!! :) But with this paying for a freighter over a year easily, I'm thinking of buying one, as it will also make mineral purchases interesting/fun. I've tried the method successfully, its the sheer volume to be hauled that causes the problem (its about 500,000 m3 needed every month).
I've also been online more recently.
And what would a post be without welcoming all the new members to the blog pack:
- Loaded Barrels, by Brutus
- EVE Newb, by Spectre
- My God, it's full of Stars!, by Jamenta
- Hands Off, My Loots!, by Cyberin
- Ecliptic Rift, by Casiella Truza
- Articulated Sky, by Godlesswanderer
- Munich Mataris, by DieRoteBieroness, Naanook and DocFloyd
- Diary of a Pod Pilot, by Myrhial Arkenath
- Nashh Kadavr's EVE Blog, by Nashh Kadavr
- The Captain's Log, by Prometheus09
- Level Cap, by Rakanishu
- Planet Risk Show (The), by Luminus Aardokay & Quivering Palm
- Corrupted Datacore, by Chainer Cygnus
- Yarrbear Tales, by 00sage00
- A Pirate's Life for Me, by Alagus
- Journey to New Eden, by Bill
- EVE Online Wormholes, by Star Defender
- A Rock in a Cold Place, by Abaddor
- A Ghost Blog, by Mr NOXx