Monday 21 December 2009

Melted Capacitor Consoles

Is it just me or Post Dominion has the drop rate, er disappeared for these?

Over past month been missioning in Empire (over 40 missions with full salvage from all of them), and now down in Low-sec for 2 weeks now (again ran many anoms, many belts, many radar sites etc). And er, not a single cap console. Whats going on? Prior to this I got a few at least.

This is all in Gallente space, but if I'm right this could result in a huge huge increase in price to these and modules that use them... (CCC rigs).

Can anyone comment so I can get an idea if this is just me or not - I've been playing EVE a lot this month (in preference to blogging sorry!) - with over 70 hours clocked up!!! - which is more than I usually would play!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rat out in providence and we have had an increase in MCC drops and armour plates. Mid end drops like burned interface circuits have decreased somewhat though. Not sure on lowends as I always have a surplus so I never check the prices or market stock of them. Seems like salvage tables have been slightly altered.

Matthew Park said...

I believe there has been a huge change in drops. Salvage that was priced low has increased ten fold and vis versa. The total price for an item doesn't seem to have changed though.

Dante Edmundo said...

It may be just my imagination or poor luck, but when salvaging player wrecks - the loots doesn't seem to be as good as it once was.

Angus said...

Did you take into account that different rats drop different salvage? Have you moved recently?

The Xolte said...

I've been recording how much salvage I collect since Apocrypha 1.5 and I've only gotten 7 MCCs out of 5221 salvage components since then. I mostly mission in Gallente space with random excursions to Amarr. I get tons of circuits (BLC, CMC, FIC, TPC) so much so that the majority of my profit comes from BLC and TPCs since the rig size changes.